Excited and very interesting topic to start !!
Finally the day come which i planned to start my CCIE Data Center Version 2 studies which will be a bit different approach then what i have done with my other CCIE’s. This will be tough and enjoyable journey.
I will schedule my plans according the method which i followed with other courses, but this would depends on my availability and time which i make during this journey. Life and work schedules are busier then what and how it was so new challenges and new changes are have to be considered.
I have picked following Method:
- Books (Cisco Press and Cisco Recommended Books for CCIE DC v2)
- Videos (INE and alternative would be any other for some specific topics)
- Bootcamp (Khawar Butt or any other who has 4+ CCIE’s)
- Workbooks (INE or any other)
- Labs (Practice, Practice and Practice)
Books which i have selected are base on the planned to read:
- Data Center Fundamentals (LINK)
- NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching (LINK)
- Cisco APIC Troubleshooting Guide (LINK)
- Operating Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (LINK)
- Storage Networking Protocol Fundamentals (LINK)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (LINK)
- Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals (LINK)
- End to End FCoE Design (LINK)
- Implementing Cisco UCS Solutions (LINK)
- I/O Consolidation in the Data Center (LINK)
This will be not be in parallel but will be followed as per the plan, Video’s and training of products will be different base on latest topics and when we reach the time.
For now that is i have in my plan and i hope i stick on the plan which would take another quarter or 2 and most probably would plan Bootcamp in 2018 .. Hope to have a great and tough journey ahead !!